Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm not tired! Hah, like real.


Woke up at 8 am in the morning, wore my choir tee and shorts then went back to sleep -__- It was when my mom called me at 840 that I realised I was DEFINITELY gonna be late for choir. again. Mr Toh was coming today and I didn't want to be THAT late so I decided to take the cab.

When the cab drove into the school and stopped at the fountain, I took out the 50bucks, expecting to get 42 bucks change (actually the reason why I took cab was causeI thought the peak hour was over and expected it to be around 5 bucks only) but only got the taxi driver nagging at me. Stupid ass.

uncle: red
me: blue


“我告诉你,我没有钱找给你!"
"那怎么办? 我只有50块"

"为什么你上车前没有告诉我?? 你只有那一张?”
“huh uncle, 你身上没有那怎么办?我的 coins 只有5.80!”

“你不要问我怎么办,你自己想!你上车前没有告诉我你自己想!”
“我不知道 leh..”

(I could tell he was hinting for me to give him the 10 bucks without any 2 bucks change, I obviously refuse to do so. I THINK HE HAD ABIT OF COINS OKAY, which person won't have coins with him?!)

“我只是有40块!你自己想!”
“huh..你的 coins 有没有一块 can liao”

“你给我50块,我找40给你,我没有钱今天是我第一趟!”
“但是..” (I very xin tong about the taxi fare already k)

“谁叫你,那两块给我喝 kopi la, 要跟人讲!!”

(when I just reached the place, Mr toh's car wasn't there. By the time he said all those nonsense, Mr Toh's shining red car was parked there already and he's already left wth.)

“bye”

“我告诉你,上车前要跟人讲....”


I didn't hear what he's got to say and closed the door (didn't slam okay).

Maybe I was at fault for not being able to find a solution or yes, I didn't tell him beforehand but wtf I seriously won't believe an adult would have ZERO coins with him. Plus his tone kept suggesting I should give him the 10 bucks and his "给我喝 kopi la" very suspicious you know.

the 2 bucks isn't much compared to the 8 bucks but his attitude sucks shit okay, I didn't raise my temper AT ALL and he just gave me some sucky attitude. I hope tourists don't get stupid asses like him. Its mostly his attitide shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Mr Toh got mad at the choir today cause the notes weren't drilled so ya. I couldn't stay for costume stuff and went home (thought I had to go somewhere at first) But I don't think I'll ever regret joining this wycf thing. It made made realise how I really love singing and how we can blend our voices to create a beautiful piece. Maybe I'll try to join choir next year afterall :D

Actually, I came back for it not because of the "promise I made with myself", but the "work" of a few juniors begging me to come back. Hmm....that does say something about me, eh ):



Ended up staying at home, did my stuff, cleaned the cage, prepared anna's card and left for Siyun's house at 8

My dad wasn't fang xin about me going to terraces alone so took cab again -__- another 8 bucks down the drain sianzors. I put down the hamster at her house (she's overseas so her sister was there) and the nice taxi driver agreed to wait for me to drive me to Eunos mrt.

There's a few reasons why I didn't take the cab straight to anna's house.

1) taxi fare v ex already
2) If I don't know how to go there how was i supposed to walk back?!

So he drove me to eunos, he was a real nice taxi driver, asked me to be careful. But he freaking thought i was PRIMARY 6 OMG. PRIMARY 6. but he was nice la, wished me goodluck for O'level results haha ^_^



Armed with detailed instructions, I found my way there. Only took a picture of the cars passing by from the overhead bridge, I'll post them up soon! Well, I reached the coffeeshop near her house and couldn't find the lift though, so I walked all around like some lost tourist -__-

Oh, I also asked for directions from a mom and her kid before I crossed the overhead bridge.

Me: "Hello, may I know where the over head bridge is?"

Girl: (gives cute action) "heehee, i'm...not too suree :P"
Mom: *asks girl* "什么?"
Girl: "eh...."

Me: "天桥,haha"
Mom: "ORH, 天桥, go UBI ah? 在那边,直走就是了!"
Me: "谢谢 auntie! Byebye! :D" *waves to cute girl*

what helpful people, she thought i looked lost and pointed a few times to the direction even after we said bye ^_^



well yeah, i FINALLY reached her house after 22 minutes. Stopped at the overhead for awhile to take a few shots, though.


Oh, when I reached, I was unsure of the unit cause I forgot to check the block number. Just then, a man came out so I aksed "请问是林儇家吗?” He said yes and brought me in. That was anna's dad.

Well, anna didn't look too shocked to me maybe she was watching her HKdrama or something. ASHLEY, she said the cookies were nice! I told her about the people I met on the way there. I am proud of myself for finding my way there okay! HAHA. Well, I stayed there for a little less than half an hour because it was too late.

Anna said she wouldn't want to walk back to the mrt cause it'd be too dangerous and suggested that I take the cab to mrt. HMM another 3.60 gone -.- Took to payalebar cause it was nearer and mrt-ed home.

Well, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That's only two ticks for my boxes, I'm going on my 3rd hamster delivery trip tomorrow morning! My schedule's real tight.



Thursday would be completely gone and my flight's on friday MORNING. I'll probably be DEAD by the time i reach Hongkong but eh, I NEED TO BUY ART MATERIALS AND MUSIC SCORES THERE NO MATTER WHAT! first 3 days at least!


x.X seeyou guys tomorrow then, ate my dinner within 5 minutes. Another thing to be proud of. LOL.



goodnight.

No comments: